Back to the “Used Mac Buying Guide“
Avoid the potential issues below by buying from these high quality sources:
- Best Pricing For Used iMac
- Best Pricing For Used MacBook Pro
- Best Pricing For Used MacBook
- Best Pricing For Used Mac Mini
- Best Pricing For Used Mac Pro
Setting up a used Mac is a process that requires careful attention. Thankfully, there are many resources available that can guide you in each step. Here’s a comprehensive list of useful resources and links:
1. Apple’s Official Support Page
Apple has extensive support articles and user guides for all their products. You can find detailed instructions on setting up and using your Mac, troubleshooting, and more.
- General Mac help: https://support.apple.com/mac
- macOS user guide: https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/welcome/mac
2. Apple’s Discussion Forum
This is a community-based forum where users can ask questions and share solutions. You can find answers to many common (and not so common) questions about using your Mac here.
3. MacRumors Forums
Another community-based forum where users discuss the latest news, rumors, and issues related to Apple products.
A fantastic resource for anyone interested in performing hardware repairs or upgrades on their Mac. They have detailed, step-by-step guides for many different models.
YouTube has many channels dedicated to tech reviews, tutorials, and troubleshooting. Some notable ones include:
- Apple Support: https://www.youtube.com/user/Apple
- MacRumors: https://www.youtube.com/user/macrumors
- iFixit: https://www.youtube.com/user/iFixitYourself
A site that provides free, safe, and updated software downloads for Mac users.
7. How-To Geek
A reputable site offering a wide range of how-to articles and tutorials on using Macs and other tech devices.
These resources should provide you with the assistance you need to set up your used Mac. Each one is a trove of useful information, whether you’re troubleshooting a problem, looking to upgrade your Mac, or simply want to learn more about your device. Remember, the Apple community is vast and ready to help, and there are countless resources online for you to draw upon.